Whether you are selecting a "school home" for the next ten years and preparing your child for Pre-Kindergarten, or searching out a new warm, safe learning environment for your children, I encourage you to come and experience St. Viator by calling our school office at 702-732-4477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.
Below are important dates for the admissions process at St. Viator Parish School. If you have any questions, please contact the school office at email@example.com or call 702-732-4477. Application forms are available and may be printed, click on forms below:
You need to complete one family registration form (two pages) and one student form per child. Tours of the Campus are scheduled by appointment only.
February ~ March
- Applications for Prekindergarten and Kindergarten are accepted beginning the first week of January.
- Tours of the Campus are on a reservation basis, please call the school office to schedule your tour, 702-732-4477.
- Re-Registration of current students for the school year 2023-2024 is due February 10, 2023.
February ~ March
- Applications for all grades are taken throughout the month of February.
- Grade 1 students will be tested on Wednesday, March 1st
- Kindergarten students will be tested on Thursday, March 2nd and Friday, March 3rd
- Prekindergarten students will be tested as scheduled
- All testing and interviews are by appointment only
- Testing for all students entering Grades 2-5 will be during the month of March 2023
- Interviews and testing for students entering Grade 6-8 will be the month of March 2023.
- Students will be notified by email of acceptance.
- Once a grade level is full, a waiting list is established for each grade level.
- Rolling admission as spaces become available.
- If a student is on the waiting list, the parents must notify the office they wish to have their child remain on the list for the following school year.